Luxury Vinyl Plank And Tile Installation
While luxury vinyl plank and tile installation is simple enough for most DIYers to handle in a weekend, a professional installation will ensure excellent results and won't void any manufacturers' warranties. Learn more about the installation process.
Before your installation
First, our customer support team will contact you to finalize the date of your installation—whichever is most convenient for you! Next, our customer support team will contact you the day before your scheduled installation date in order to review your job in detail. Finally, you can expect our installer to give you a call by 9:30 am on the day of your installation to inform you of arrival time.
Before our installer arrives, it's important to prepare your room first. You'll need to:
- Disconnect and remove all electronics and breakables
- Clear closet floors
- Drain and remove water beds or aquariums
- Make arrangements involving disconnecting and reconnecting water or gas appliances
- Notify installers of any special water lines or wires installed under your existing flooring
- Provide adequate power, light, ventilation, and heat before, during, and after your installation
During and after your installation
First, we will perform a pre-installation checklist and review the job with you. Then, we will review any special work that may be required. From there, we'll move any standard furniture.
Once the pre-installation checklist is complete, we'll complete the work in accordance with all manufacturer and industry standards. We'll then clean up all waste and replace your furniture.
Once your vinyl installation is complete, it's up to you to care for your new vinyl!